4 Channel Passive Hub, NTSC, PAL, SECAM, 10 MHz, RJ-45
- Quality video over 750 feet (228 m) of unshielded twisted
- pair wires
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Compatible with qualified cameras with built-in UTP
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- No power required
- Built-in differential and common surge protection
- Detachable terminal blocks and RJ-45 connector for UTP
- 1U high rack mountable with a Vi0010 panel
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vigitron Vi1004 is a passive transceiver hub that transmits or receives video signals over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wires, point-to-point, for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). It is used with Vigitron passive transceivers such as VB1001M to support "up-the-coax" PTZ signals.
This hub uses category 2-7 twisted pair wires, is easy to install, cost effective and does not require power. It has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes and provides noise immunity to ensure quality images.
The Vi1004 offers quality video in a highly integrated and cost effective package. It is ideal for a wide variety of security and surveillance applications that require high density CCTV systems.
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat