O'Reilly Photoshop Retouching Cookbook for Digital Photographers
Photoshop Retouching Cookbook for Digital Photographers, 113 Easy-to-Follow Recipes to Improve Your Photos and Create Special Effects
With the introduction of affordable and easy-to use digital cameras, people are takingphotographs like never before. While the digital medium greatly simplifies thephotographic process, it also offers photographers unprecedented opportunities tomanipulate their images on their personal computers.
Photoshop Retouching Cookbook for Digital Photographers tells you everything you need to know to use Adobe Photoshop CS2 to adjust, correct, retouch, and manipulate your photographs-without making you first learn everything there is to know about the application. These straightforward, easy-to-follow recipes give you specific directions so you can quickly and easily:
- Fix exposure, focus, and color problems
- Add special effects like motion blurs, lens effects, and surface textures
- Improve portraits by removing red eye, wrinkles, and blemishes
- Add and remove objects from photos seamlessly
- Use lighting effects to create more dramatic images
- Restore faded and damaged photos
- Give new shots a vintage, old-fashioned look
- Create posterized and hand-tinted images
- Assemble and fine-tune composite photos
- Correct perspectives
The book tackles each real-life project in full color, with a hands-on approach. The fully illustrated recipes produce reliable and immediate results, and include "at a glance" panels and tip boxes that cover key techniques in detail.
Barry Huggins, the author of Photoshop Retouching Cookbook for Digital Photographers, has created the only recipe-format manual on photographic retouching targeted specifically to digital photographers. Founder of a highly successful multimedia training and consulting company, Huggins is uniquely qualified to deliver step-by-step instruction in digital retouching methodology, with easy-to-follow recipes that address specific problems and teach "best practices" techniques. This is his fifth book on digital imaging and graphics software.
Data Source: IceCat