Black Box LES4013A serial server
10/100 Terminal Server, 1-Port, RS-232/422/485, DB25 Female
- Access a single serial device over your Ethernet network.
- Software selectable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485.
- Software-selectable interface prevents tampering in the field.
- Choose from four serial connector types.
- Autosensing 10-/100-Mbps Ethernet.
- Choose from DB9 male, DB25 male, DB25 female, or RJ-45 connectors.
- The Ethernet side is autosensing for speed and duplex.
- Full bidirectional modem support.
- Completely manageable through any Web browser or Telnet™.
- Supports SNMP manangement.
- Include COMredirect software to provide true remote serial ports over an Ethernet LAN.
- Also include Device Manager software to provide central control of multiple terminal servers.
- Built-in surge protection on all interfaces.
- Clear LEDs for easy troubleshooting.
- 66-MHz, 87-MIPS processor.
- Optional DIN rail mounting with the DIN Rail Mounting Kit (see our Secure Device Server Accessories).
Make the connection to serial devices such as sensors and time clocks—even industrial devices such as milling machines and conveyor belts. These simple 1-Port 10/100 Terminal Servers make the connection easily, yet offer the sophistication that make them indispensible in large, managed installations.
Manage them through any Web browser. 10/100 Terminal Servers support Next Generation IP (IPv6), making them compatible with networks that have upgraded to this new IP standard. Plus the included COMredirect software provides fixed TTY or COM ports so server-based applications can communicate accurately with serial devices. The terminal servers also support SNMP for integration into managed networks.
These compact terminal servers are housed in a solid steel enclosure, which can be used on the desktop or wallmounted. Plus, for industrial applications, they're DIN-rail mountable with the DIN Rail Mounting Kit (see Secure Device Server Accessories).
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat