Elite Screens Saker Tab-Tension 120"
Saker Tab-Tension 120", 4:3, 1.1
The Saker Tension Series includes a tab-tension system with MaxWhite FG material to maintain flatness all across the projection surface. Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger, IR/RF remotes control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
The Saker Tension includes wall/ceiling installation brackets that permit the case to slide for in-line installation on wood studs.
- MaxWhite FG 1.1 Gain.
- 160° wide viewing angle.
- Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready.
- Standard black masking borders and black backing.
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified.
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards.
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included.
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation.
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included.
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration.
Design and Installation:
- Curved aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves.
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation.
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations.
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface.
- Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering.
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required.
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat