HP ProDesk 400 G1
Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz, Intel H81 Express, 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB 7200 rpm SATA, Intel HD Graphics 4600, SATA DVD-ROM, Gigabit Ethernet, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit/Windows 8.1 Pro
Maximize your investment. Keep growing your business, not your expenses. The HP ProDesk 400 G1 Series offers expandable desktop PC options that meet your everyday business needs with enough room to grow. Watch your business flourish while minimizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
- Customize a PC configuration that’s the perfect fit for your business and take advantage of a 12-month product lifecycle.
- Look smart and work smarter, thanks to a stylish design offering increased flexibility for a variety of hardware configurations. It’s the perfect way to meet your needs—and your budget.
- Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. The Intel® Core™ 4th Gen processor boasts a powerful chipset, processor support and robust memory.
- Be confident at the helm with help from programs like HP Support Assistant that make deployment and management a breeze.
- Coast through your task list thanks to Windows 8.1 and HP. Enjoy a superior user experience that includes intuitive and simple software applications like HP PageLift.
More expansion, less expense
- Experience high growth at a low cost of ownership with options for easy expansion and upgrades.
- Don’t limit your business. Choose from microtower or small form factor with optional bundled displays that can be upgraded and expanded as your needs change.
- Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy a business-class platform and 12-month lifecycle plus the assurance of 115,000 hours of reliability testing.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Help decrease your environmental impact when you use an EPEAT® Gold registered PC.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security which now includes HP Trust Circles to make sure only approved contacts can access the files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site warranty and parts availability for up to three years.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Processor special features
Data Source: IceCat