HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF + ZR2330w
Intel Core i5-3470 (3.2GHz, 6MB), 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA 7200 rpm, SuperMulti DVD±RW DL, Intel HD Graphics 2500, 22-in-1, Windows 7 Professional 64 / Windows 8 Pro 64 + ZR2330w 23-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor
A smart combination of customizable solutions for your business. Introducing the HP Compaq Elite 8300 Small Form Factor; HP’s best-selling business PC design featuring an ideal blend of size, performance, and expansion capabilities.
Featuring Windows 7 Professional and/or other operating systems
- Experience the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family and Intel® Q77 Express chipset for high-end performance without compromise.
- Support for dual graphics cards, and new PCI Express v3.0 graphics technology provides increased bandwidth of PCIe x16 slot for fast graphic-intensive performance.
- Maximize productivity with up to four independent displays with optional discrete graphics card. Convenient connectivity with line in and line out ports and front-facing USB ports with VGA and DisplayPort outputs for dual-monitor set-ups.
- Intel Smart Response Technology (SRT), a disk cache solution, provides solid state drive like performance while retaining the storage capacity of a hard disk drive.
- SRS Premium Sound™ provides an outstanding audio experience, including VoIP conferencing, webcasts and collaboration. Exclusive HP Virtual Room software provides face-to-face collaboration around the globe.
Manageability and security
- Intel® vPro with Active Management Technology allows your IT personnel to access, diagnose, repair and manage the desktop from a remote location saving time and reducing maintenance cost.
- Secure data and credentials with HP’s certified and embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM). Disable USB ports and slots for added security.
- HP ProtectTools is a comprehensive portfolio of security features built into the hardware and software that can be customized to protect your data with the level of security your business needs.
- Drive Encryption encrypts all data in the hard drive. Permanently erase data with HP File Sanitizer. Credential Manager supports multiple authentication methods with single sign in capability into protected websites and resources.
- On hands management is a snap with a tool-less design. Upgrade components with the quick release latches and green pull tabs.
- Lower your operating costs and overall eco-footprint with HP PCs: ENERGY STAR® qualified EPEAT ® Gold registered BFR/PVC free materials (excluding external peripherals and cables)
- Manage your energy more efficiently with HP Power Assistant software, enabling you to set up custom schedules for when the machine goes into low power states.
Backed by HP
- Maintain a consistent work environment, ease transitions and help reduce support costs with a minimum, 15-month lifecycle stability commitment from HP.
- Benefit from HP Custom Integration Services (CIS), providing stable, custom software and hardware deployment services for your enterprise needs.
- HP Business PCs go through a multi-tiered testing process of over 115,000 hours to help ensure a lasting investment.
- Rely on award-winning service and support with a standard, 3-year limited warranty from HP. Additional coverage is available through HP Care Pack Services.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Processor special features
Data Source: IceCat