HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF
Intel Core i3-3220 (3.3GHz, 3MB L3), 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB 7200 rpm SATA, SuperMulti DVD-RW, Intel HD Graphics 2500, Windows 7 Professional 64 / Windows 8 Pro 64 + 3 year Next Business Day Onsite Desktop Only HW Support
Strong PC performance, intelligent PC design. Introducing the HP Compaq Pro 4300 Small Form Factor; a business-reliable PC platform designed to match your everyday needs and deployment functions.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Smart design, strong performance
- Meet commercial-grade deployment scenarios with the Intel® H61 Express chipset and a 2nd and 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor family. Bring work to life with integrated Intel® HD Graphics.
- Increase your desktop real-estate with support for dual-monitor set-up through VGA and DVI-D outputs.
- Customizable expansion options include two PCI low profile slots, a PCI Express x1 slot and a PCI Express x16 to support discrete graphics performance. The HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF also offers SATA hard drives up to 1 TB.
- Boost storage space and work proficiently with support for DDR3 SDRAM memory technology for an energy efficient, memory expansion solution.
- Industry standard ports and connectors include four front and four rear USB 2.0 ports, Serial, PS/2, standard VGA and DisplayPort and RJ45 ports. Choose to add an optional parallel port, eSATA port or second serial port for even more flexibility.
Simple management and control
- Develop your own PC deployment functions with administrative passwords through HP BIOS, and secure your unit with the HP Chassis Security Kit.
Designed with the environment in mind
- Lower your operating costs and overall eco-footprint with HP PCs: ENERGY STAR® qualified EPEAT ® Gold registered BFR/PVC free materials (excluding external peripherals and cables)
Backed by HP
- Gain peace of mind with a 12-month lifecycle stability commitment and standard, 3-year limited warranty from HP. Additional coverage is available through HP Care Pack services.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Processor special features
Data Source: IceCat