DELL Precision T1700 SFF
Intel Core i7-4770 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz), Intel C226, 8GB DDR3 1600MHz, 1TB SATA HDD, nVidia Quadro K600 1GB, DVD Super Multi, Gigabit LAN, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Compact, affordable and powerful
Get workstation performance for about the price of a desktop with the Dell Precision™ T1700, available in two compact sizes that are perfect for any environment. Available with 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors.
Whether you’re building 2D or 3D models or multitasking with demanding applications, the Dell Precision T1700 workstation can power through intensive tasks easily.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 or 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors enable fast and stable processing.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Powerful graphics options include AMD FirePro™ or NVIDIA® Quadro® professional-grade discrete graphics. Integrated Intel® graphics are standard.
- Dell Precision Performance Optimizer helps your professional software run at its peak performance automatically.
Built to be dependable
The Dell Precision T1700 has undergone extensive testing to ensure strong performance now and into the future.
- Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Dell Precision T1700 a secure entry-level workstation.
- Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast recovery in the event of a drive failure.
- Up to 32GB of optional error-correcting code (ECC) memory corrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides a solid foundation for memory and system stability.
- Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security risks and unauthorized access to your data.
- Dell services, including Dell ProSupport, can help you protect your hardware investment through a customizable suite of support options.
Smart design, now in two sizes
The Dell Precision T1700 is available in two sizes: a compact mini tower and one of the industry’s most compact small form factor (SFF) designs.
- The smallest workstation in its class allows you to bring powerful performance to small spaces.
- Two front-mounted USB 3.0 ports enable fast data transfers and easy connectivity to your external media and accessories.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualification makes the Dell Precision T1700 an energy-efficient part of your IT ecosystem.
- A conveniently placed handhold helps you deploy and position your workstation with minimal hassle.
The Dell Precision T1700 is a true workstation that’s compatible with leading independent software vendor (ISV)-certified applications for maximum uptime and productivity.
- An expanded set of ISV-certified applications ensures guaranteed software compatibility with your system and peak performance of your applications.
- Popular ISV-certified applications include AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Creo.
- Triple monitor support comes standard. Optional quad monitor support can enable even greater productivity.
Essential accessories for your Dell Precision
Complete your Dell Precision T1700 with a high-performance monitor and space-saving monitor stand. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
precision t1700 workstation
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen Monitor
Display over a billion colors in crystal-clear, Full HD resolution of 1920x1200. precision t1700 workstation
Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Optimize your dual monitor setup to improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
Global services and support
Dell Services can help reduce IT complexity and lower costs by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team can design a complete solution for your environment and business objectives.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Processor special features
Data Source: IceCat