HP 250 G2
Intel Celeron N2810 (2.0GHz, 1MB), 39.624 cm (15.6 ") LED HD (1366 x 768), 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3L SDRAM, 500GB 5400 rpm SATA, DVD±RW SuperMulti DL, Intel HD Graphics, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, webcam, Windows 8.1 64
Get connected with this value-priced notebook. Complete business tasks with Intel technology, essential multimedia tools, and Windows 8.1. The durable chassis in a matte charcoal color protects the notebook from the rigors of the day.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Built for mobile use.
- Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
- Carry the HP 250 from meeting to meeting. Enjoy the 39,6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD2 display’s great view without sacrificing portability.
Powered for business.
- Confidently tackle projects with the power of Intel’s 3rd generation Core i3/ Pentium or Celeron dual-core processors.
- Develop stunning visuals without slowing down your notebook, thanks to Intel’s integrated graphics.
- Connect with colleague via the Internet and email at the office or your favorite hotspots with optional Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WLAN.
Extras that polish the experience.
- HP, a world leader in PCs and touch technology, now brings you Windows 8.1 on a full range of products designed to fit the needs of business. Get business-class security to protect data and devices. Your Windows 8.1 experience.
- Buy Office.
- From trainings to sales videos, view high quality multimedia right from your notebook using the preinstalled software. The Altec Lansing speaker brings you an extraordinary listening experience, too.
- Give presentations finesse when you connect to larger, external HD displays through the HDMI port.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Processor special features
Data Source: IceCat