Vigitron VB1001F network transceiver module
Passive Transceiver - Female BNC, 915m distance, 60 dB crosstalk
The Vigitron VB1001M is a passive transmission device that transports video signals over unshielded twisted pair wires, point-to-point, for distances up to 750 feet (228m). Distances up to 3,000 feet (915 m) can be achieved when it is used with Vigitron active UTP receivers.
It uses category 2-7 twisted pair wires, is easy to install, cost effective, and does not require power. Its unique and compact design allows mounting directly to the video source or receiver without additional cabling. The VB1001M is compatible with all qualified cameras with a built-in twisted pair transmitter.
Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals. The VB1001M offers quality video in a compact size at an affordable price. It is ideal for a wide variety of security and surveillance applications.
- Quality video or PTZ signals over 750 feet (228 m) of unshielded twisted pair wires
- 3,000 feet (915 m) with Vigitron active receivers
- NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video formats
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- No power required
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Compact size and easy installation
- Compatible with all qualified UTP cameras
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat