Single Port MaxiiCopper Ethernet Extender over Coax
- Converts Ethernet UTP to transmit network data and PoE over standard coax cable.
- Extends Ethernet up to 5,000 feet (1,515m) over Coax.
- Pass Through PoE (PTP™) compatibility with 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Ideal for high bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel Cameras, multiple IP cameras systems and Jumbo Frame.
- Data rate selectable for Symmetric Bandwidth(SBW™) providing consistent upload and download with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™) over total specified distance.
- Type tested for -40°C to +75°C temperature range under NEMA-TS2 testing standards.
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards.
- Built in transceiver cable connectivity tester.
- Complies to major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
Vigitron’s MaxiiCopper™ Vi2401 Ethernet over Coax Network extender brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of full bandwidth Ethernet and PoE over extended distances of coaxial cables. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™). Bandwidth assurance provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single camera runs with no information loss.
Pass Through PoE (PTP™) eliminates the need for additional remote site power while allowing a single PoE source, such as a PoE network switch, to provide power to both transceivers and the camera. This feature eliminates the need for local and remote site power supplies. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental standards for extended temperature operations between -40C° to +75C°, the Vi2401 is the perfect solution for extended distance data and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. MaxiiCopper’s™ Vi2401 is low power and easily fits inside most cameras housing and junction boxes. Best of all, the Vi2401 is MegaPixel Certified (MPC™), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major manufacturer compatibility tested to assure you error free and reliable operations. It is available in single, four, eight and sixteen channel configurations to meet every system application requirement.
Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera brand compatibility all go into making Vigitron’s MaxiiCopper™ Vi2401 your best choice for extended distance data and power transmission.
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat