16 Port MaxiiCopper Ethernet Extender over Coax
- Extends Ethernet 10BaseT up to 5,000 ft (1,515 m) and 100BaseT up to 1,800 ft (546m)
- Pass Through PoE (PTP™) compatibility with 802.3af PoE reduces installation costs while maintaining camera safeguards.
- MegaPixel Certified (MPC™) High data rate, ideal for high bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel cameras, and Jumbo Frame transmission.
- Symmetric Bandwidth(SBW™) provides consistent upload and download with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™) over total specified distance.
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards.
- Built in transceiver cable connectivity tester.
- Type tested for -40°C to +75°C temperature range under NEMA-TS2 testing standards.
- Data rate selectable to for maximum bandwidth utilization.
- Complies to major IEEE standards and RFC protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
Vigitron's Maxiicopper Vi2400 Ethernet extender series brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission full bandwidth Ethernet and power over extended distances. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL). Bandwidth assurance also provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single cables runs. Combining a Vi2400 series extender with Vigitron’s MaxiiCollector™ Vi2804 Extended Ethernet Switch, up to 4 cameras can be transmitted to a central location on a single cable. The Vi2408 and Vi2416 are offered in EIA 19” 1U high rack for easy installation.
Pass Through PoE (PTP) eliminates the need for additional cost for remote site power while providing power for both transmitter and receiver. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental operation standards between -40C° to +75C°, the Vi2400 series is the perfect solution for remote signal and power transmission for warehouse, parking lot, campus and casino applications. Best of all, the Vi2400 series are MegaPixel Certified (MPC), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major camera brand compatible to assure you error free, quality operations. The product series is available in single, four, eight, and sixteen channel configuration to meet every system application requirement.
Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera brand compatibility all go into making the Vigitron's Maxiicopper Vi2400 series your best choice for extended distance IP data and power transmission.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat