Single Port MaxiiCopper Ethernet Extender over UTP
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914 m) over UTP
- Extended Pass Through PoE (EPTP™) compatible with 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Data rate selectable to for Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) providing consistent upload and download with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™).
- Type tested for -40°C to +75°C temperature range under conforming to NEMA-TS2 testing standards.
- Ideal for high bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel cameras, multiple IP cameras systems and Jumbo Frame transmission.
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards.
- Supports one pair or four-pair UTP wires with built-in transceiver cable connectivity tester.
- Complies to major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
Vigitron’s MaxiiCopper Vi2301 UTP Ethernet extender brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of full bandwidth Ethernet and PoE power over extended distances. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth(SBW™) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™). Bandwidth assurance provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single camera runs with no information loss. It can use one pair or 4 pairs of UTP.
Extended Pass Through PoE (EPTP) eliminates the need for additional remote site power while allowing a single PoE source, such as a PoE network switch, to provide power to both transceivers and the camera. This feature eliminates the need for local and remote site power supplies. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental standards for extended temperature operation between -40C° to +75C°, the Vi2301 is the perfect solution for extended distance data and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. MaxiiCopper’s Vi2301 is low power and easily fits inside most cameras housing and junction boxes. Best of all, the Vi2301 is MegaPixel Certified (MPC), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major camera brand compatibility tested to assure you error free and reliable operations. The Vi2300 series is available in single, four, eight and sixteen channel combinations to meet every system application requirement.
Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera brand compatibility all go into making Vigitron’s MaxiiCopper Vi2301 your best choice for extended distance data and power transmission.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat