Vi2308, 8 Port MaxiiCopper Ethernet Extender o/ UTP, 10/100 Mb/s, 10/100BaseT, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, 19”, 1U
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914 m) over UTP.
- Extended Pass Through PoE (PTP™) compatible with 802.3af/at PoE.
- Ideal for high bandwidth requirements of MegaPixel cameras, multiple IP cameras systems and Jumbo Frames.
- Data rate selectable for Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) providing consistent upload and download with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™).
- Type tested for -40°C to +75°C temperature range under conforming to NEMA-TS2.
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards.
- Supports one-pair or four-pair UTP wires with built-in transceiver cable connectivity tester.
- Complies to major IEEE standards and RFC protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Available in 4, 8, and 16 channel combinations to fit any size application
Vigitron's Maxiicopper™ Vi2300 Extender Series brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of full bandwidth Ethernet and PoE over extended distances. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™). Bandwidth assurance provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single camera runs with no information loss. Combining a Vi2300 series extender with Vigitron’s MaxxiCollector™ Vi2804 Extended Ethernet Switch up to 4 camera streems can be transmitted to a central location on a single cable. The Vi2308 and Vi2316 are a compact EIA 19” 1U high rack design for easy installation.
Extended Pass Through PoE (PTP™) eliminates the need for additional cost for remote site power. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental standards for -40C° to +75C°, these extenders are the perfect solution for remote signal and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. Best of all, the Vi2300 series is MegaPixel Certified (MPC™), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major camera brand compatibility tested to assure you error free and reliable operations.
The product series is available in single, four, eight and sixteen channel configurations to meet every system application requirement. Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera brand compatibility all go into making the Vigitron's Maxiicopper™ Vi2300 series your best choice for extended distance Ethernet and power transmission.
Ports & interfaces
Data Source: IceCat