Extended Ethernet Switch with PoE, 10/100 Mb/s, 1515m, 290 g
- Four port Fixed Managed network switch with Extended Ethernet outputs over UTP and Coax providing a single extended cable output for up to 4 cameras.
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914m) over UTP cables or up to 5,000 feet (1,515m) over coax.
- Vi2804P supplies full 802.3/af/at to each port withouth power sharing.
- Can be powered using 12Volts DC, 24 Volts AC or PoE af/at (Vi2804 only).
- MegaPixel Certified (MPC™) high data rate, for seamless transmission of cameras requiring Jumbo Frames.
- Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) provides consistent upload and download with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™) over total specified distance.
- Type tested to RFC 2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards and Jumbo Frame Transmission.
- Supports one pair or four-pair UTP wires with built-in cable connectivity tester.
- Type tested for -10 C° to +75C° operating temperature range conforming to NEMA-TS2 testing standards.
- Complies with major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UCP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
Vigitron’s MaxiiCollector Vi2804P Fixed Managed four port network switch and network data extender brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of high speed Ethernet over extended distances. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth(SBW™) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL). Bandwidth assurance provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single camera runs with no information loss. Combined with the Vi2300 or Vi2400 series multi-port extenders, up to 64 cameras can be transmitted to a central location on just 16 cables.
The Vi2804P can be powered using standard camera 12 VDC, 24 VAC power supplies, or PoE eliminating the costs and complications of remote site power supplies. The Vi2804P provides 802.3af/at POE up to 30W to up to 4 cameras while maintaining all safety features to protect your network powered devices. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental standards for extended temperature operation from -10C° to +75C°, the Vi2804 is the perfect solution for extended distance data and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. Best of all, the Vi2804 is MegaPixel Certified (MPC), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major manufacturer compatibility tested to assure you error free, quality operations. Fixed managed L2 functions include 802.1p Qos, support of 2k MAC addressing, learning, aging, and a non-blocking switch fabric.
Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera manufacturer compatibility all go into making Vigitron’s MaxiiCopper Vi2804 your best choice for extended distance data and power transmission.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat