16 Port MaxiiPower POE+ Midspan, 10/100/1000BaseT
- 8 or 16 port of IEEE 802.3 at compliant POE for 10/100 Base-T networks
- Delivers up to 37W per port simultaneously on all ports, no Power Management required
- LED Indicators provide power on each port
- Provide high data rate and high power for long distance, ideal for Mega-pixel cameras
- 19”, 1U rack or wall mountable
- Fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
- Easy set up with Windows GUI or plug and play option
- No IP address programming or other networking setup required
- Limited lifetime warranty
The MaxiiPower™ Vi2208 and Vi2216 are 8 and 16 port high power POE midspans compatible with 10/100 BaseT and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
They meet IEEE 802.3at standard and deliver up to 37W per port simultaneously on all ports without the need power management. The POE function can be set up with Windows GUI or plug and play option while its extender circuit does not require any programming. These midspans are equipped with LEDs to provide power status. No IP setting or configurations are required and it is completely
transparent to the corporate IP network and higher layer protocols.
The MaxiiPower midspans are 1 U in size and can be easily installed in 19” racks. They are ideal for a wide range of CCTV or IT applications that require high power such as IP cameras, wireless access points, or VOIP to be connected to a central LAN switching fabric with ease.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat