Ethernet Surge Protector
- Innovative direct in line port plug in module saving valuable equipment space
- Ability to choose only ports that require extra protection
- The best protection for standard and extended UTP Ethernet runs
- Provides additional port protection for cameras, DVRs and NVRs
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 BaseT port
- Does not require extra ground cable
- Compatible with PoE 802.3af and 802.3at
- Tested and certified to EN61000-4-5 and EN55024 surge standards
Vigitron’s Vi2001 in line Ethernet surge protector is designed to provide protection where cable runs can be subject to electric spikes that can cause damage to network equipment. The Vi2001 minimizes this potential by its built in ability to self-discharge these spikes.
Its easy to install and small design is compatible with any RJ45 connector without the need for additional mounting or separate ground cable. Port data transfer is provided at 10/100/1000BaseT. The Vi2001 requires the shield of RJ45 connectors to be connected to chassis ground.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat