16 Channel Passive Hub, NTSC, PAL, SECAM, 10 MHz, RJ45
- Quality video over 750 feet (228 m) of unshielded twisted
- pair wires
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Compatible with qualified cameras with built-in UTP
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- No power required
- Built-in differential and common surge protection
- Female BNC and detachable terminal blocks
- 1U high wall or rack mountable
- Includes 16 coax jumper cables
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vigitron Vi1016 is a 16 channel passive transceiver hub that transmits or receives video signals over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wires, point-to-point for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). It can be used with any Vigitron transceivers to support "up-the-coax" PTZ signals.
This hub uses category 2-7 twisted pair wires, and is easy to install, cost effective and does not require power. It has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes and provide noise immunity to ensure clear images.
This hub offers quality video in a highly integrated and cost effective package. It is ideal for a wide variety of security and surveillance applications that require high-density CCTV systems.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat