16 Channel Active Video Receiver Hub, 1.830m, NTSC, PAL, SECAM, UTP, BNC/RJ-45
- Quality video over 6,000 feet (1,830 m) of unshielded
- twisted pair wires
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Female BNC and terminal blocks or RJ-45 connectors
- 70 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Built-in ground loop immunity and surge protection
- A single distance adjustment for each video channel
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Includes 32 coax jumper cables
- Video present LED indicators for each channel
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vigitron Vi6116 is an advanced 16 port active receiver hub that receives high resolution color or black and white video over unshielded twisted pair category 2-7, at distances up to 6,000 feet (1,830 m) when used with a Vigitron Vi6100VT active transmitter. It can receive video signals from any Vigitron passive transceiver for distances up to 3,000 feet (915 m).
The Vi6116 is a compact 1U 19 in. rack mountable unit. Each channel has a single distance adjustment, as well as an LED to indicate video presence. This receiver hub has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its integrated ground loop isolation prevents disturbing "hum-bars" common with long distance installations and its excellent crosstalk and noise immunity provides quality video up to the maximum distance.
The Vi6116J provides RJ-45 ports for UTP connectivity to simplify VPD system installations. The innovative design of the Vi6116 offers exceptional quality video and system flexibility making it ideal for a wide variety of applications that require multiple video channels and offers a cost effective alternative to expensive fiber optic solutions.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat