Canon PIXMA MX300
4800 x 1200 dpi, 22 ppm, 33.6 Kbps, 15.5 lbs, Silver
Canon PIXMA MX300
Reliable 5-in-1 Printer for All Your Home Office Needs.
For work and play, here's the perfect 5-in-1. You'll produce life-like photos with resolution up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi1 — and quickly, too: A borderless 4" x 6" photo takes only about 46 seconds2. You can also print photos directly from a camera DV camcorder or camera phone3, without a computer. Your documents will feature bold, laser-quality text, and copies will be remarkably true to your originals. This All-In-One produces 600-dpi scans with vibrant 48-bit color depth. Plus, it achieves Super G3 fax speed in color and B&W, and its memory can store 20 speed dial codes and receive 50 incoming pages4.
- High resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos-up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.1
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
- Borderless 4" x 6" photo: Borderless 4" x 6" photo in approx. 46 seconds.2
- Impressive scans: Produce high-quality 600dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Snap and print: Print right from your PictBridge enabled mobile camera phone!3
- High-end faxing: Fax at up to 33.6 Kbps in color/B&W, store 20 speed-dial codes, and receive 50 incoming pages into memory.4
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge ready digital camera / DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Auto-Image Fix: The built-in Auto-Image Fix feature via Easy PhotoPrint EX helps you produce amazing results on all your photos.
- Quick Start: Powering up your printer is now much faster. After pressing the power button, you can begin imputing commands quickly.
- Canon Generation Green
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat