LevelOne 16-Port Combo KVM Switch with Remote Console Port
16 PC, 1920 x 1440px, 12VDC, OSD, 5 ~ 99 sec
The LevelOne KVM-1630 16-port combo KVM switch enables users to control and manage a server farm or computers connected to the KVM switch with either the local console or remote console port.
The KVM-1630 is a basic KVM model designed to ease the management of servers or systems connected to it. This KVM switch saves time, money, and resources by the flexibility of its usage.
This KVM switch is easy to connect to a PS/2 or USB enabled keyboard and mouse with a VGA monitor through the local console port. This enables user to control systems connected to the KVM switch directly.
In order to make use of the remote control feature, a Cat.5 remote console port is included in the KVM switch. In order for the Cat.5 signal to be transmitted, a Cat.5 Receiver is needed on the remote controlling console. The KVM-9007 Cat.5 receiver converts the Cat.5 signal into a computer signal to give users the ability to control the server and PCs from a remote location.
Large System Management
By making use of a Daisy chain, up to 128 computers can be connected to the KVM switch by cascading 8 KVM-0830/0831/0841/1630/1631/1641 together. This gives network administrator the ability to control larger groups of servers or systems from one console without the need to switching between different console stations.
The friendly user interface makes management of the KVM switch and systems connected to it easy. It also has security measures in place to protect systems from unauthorized access.
- Control servers and computers either locally via control port or remotely via Cat.5 console
- Combo architecture with PC support for PS/2 and USB interface
- Built-in Cat.5 remote console port for server access to 300 meters
- Flexible auto-scan mode for flexible PC monitoring
- Select PC’s by using Hot-Keys or by switch select button
- Built-in daisy chain port for cascading with KVM-0830 or KVM-1630 up to 8 units
- Provide ACL (Access Control List) security function - store up to 8 independent ACLs for controllable PCs
- High video display quality – up to 1920x1440
- Support Windows, NetWare, Unix, Linux, Mac OS and Sun Microsystems
- 19” rack-mount 1U size design
- Web based User-interface
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat