Tripp Lite 8.3/125, LC/SC, 20 ft 20m LC SC Yellow
LC/SC, Duplex, Singlemode, 8.3/125, Fiber Patch Cable, 20 m
The N366-20M Duplex Singlemode 8.3/125 Fiber Patch Cable transmits fast, clear data signals through your LAN with a higher bandwidth than multimode cable for up to twice the throughput. Designed for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables, this 20-meter (65-foot) cable has attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
The N366-20M has 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, instead of polymer. The sturdy LC and SC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards and feature beveled edges on their glass ends for easy insertion into a patch panel or switch. The FDDI- and OFNR-rated PVC jacket is yellow to easily identify it as a singlemode cable.
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Ideal for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds latest industry standards
- 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass
- Sturdy LC and SC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards
- Beveled edge on glass ends for easy plug insertion
- Yellow-colored for identification as singlemode
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat