Tripp Lite LC/LC, 8.3/125, 20 ft 6m LC LC Yellow
LC/LC, Duplex, Singlemode, 8.3/125, 6 m
The N370-06M Duplex Singlemode 8.3/125 Fiber Patch Cable transmits fast, clear data signals through your LAN with a higher bandwidth than multimode cable for up to twice the throughput. Designed for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables, this six-meter (20-foot) cable has attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
The N370-06M has 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, instead of polymer. The sturdy LC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards and feature beveled edges on their glass ends for easy insertion into a patch panel or switch. The FDDI- and OFNR-rated PVC jacket is yellow to easily identify it as a singlemode cable.
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Ideal for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds latest industry standards
- 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass
- Sturdy LC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards
- Beveled edge on glass ends for easy plug insertion
- Yellow-colored for identification as singlemode
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat