Fractal Design Node 202 + Integra SFX 450W PSU
Mini ITX, 2.5″ x 2, USB 3.0 x 2, 10.2 L + Integra SFX 450W
The Node 202 is the ultimate PC case for those looking for a beautifully designed, compact chassis that can house a capable gaming build.
This small footprint is an intelligently built unit where extreme detail was placed into the design phase to get every line and spec in perfect harmony. With both horizontal and vertical orientation possibilities, the Node 202 can be placed anywhere in the house. The sleek design makes it very attractive next to the TV in the living room or on your desk in the office.
The internal layout of the Node 202 keeps the hot components separate and has them all placed in proximity of free-flow air so the case will run cool despite not having any extra case fans.
The Integra SFX 450W PSU that comes inclusive with the enclosure provides stable power to the most demanding systems. It comes with customized connectors and tailored cables perfectly fitted for use within the Node 202, contributing to hassle-free installation and cable management.
- Featuring a sleek and elegant design that will fit in any space or room
- Extremely small footprint with a volume of only 10.2 liters
- A highly versatile case that can be set up both vertically and horizontally
- Supports Mini-ITX motherboards, SFX power supplies and graphics cards up to 310mm in length
- Provides a smart thermal interior design highlighting separate motherboard and graphics card chambers
- Strategically placed air filters for a dust free interior
- Includes a Fractal Design Integra SFX 450W power supply with specialized cables for the Node 202 case, providing the right connectors with precise cable lengths
- Quiet and efficient operation at 80PLUS Bronze efficiency with a 3 year warranty
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat