Vigitron VI1051VP cable splitter or combiner
UTP Combiner Receiver, NTSC, PAL, SECAM, RJ-45, BNC
- Combines video and power into a single RJ-45 4-pair cable
- for up to 750 feet (228 m)
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video format
- Built-in passive transceiver
- Built-in surge protection for video
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Compact size and easy installation
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vi1051VP is a passive device that transports video and camera power over a single Category 5 cable for distances up to 750 feet (228m). Its extremely compact size makes it possible to be used in a wide variety of applications. It may be used with the Vi1200VPD or Vi1500VPD series for shorter distances and with Vi1300VPD or Vi1400VPD series for longer distances.
It connects to category 5 cable via its RJ-45 connector and its 12 VDC power output is available on a 9 inches pigtail wire. For shorter runs, it can be used with Vigitron Vi1200VPD or Vi1500VPD combiner-receiver series. While longer distances can be achieved by using it with Vi1300VPD or Vi1400VPD combiner series and Vigitron active UTP receivers.
The Vi1051VP has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its exceptional noise immunity ensures quality video signals. The Vi1051VP is an ideal CCTV component for a structured cabling environment.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat