Vigitron VI1053VPD cable splitter or combiner
Video Balun and Data, Power Combiner, BNC, RJ-45, NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 4-pair
- cable for up to 750 feet (228 m)
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video format
- Built-in passive transceiver with surge protection
- Built-in surge protection for video
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- 60 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Compact size and easy installation
- Designed for structured wiring applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vi1053VPD is a passive device that transports a single channel of video, RS-422/RS-485 data and camera power over Category 5 cable for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). Its extremely compact size makes it possible to be used in a wide variety of applications. It may be used with the Vi1200VPD or Vi1500VPD series for shorter distances and with Vi1300VPD or Vi1400VPD series for longer distances.
The category 5 cable connects to a compact module/balun via RJ-45. The module has a set of break-out cables; one pair each for power and data and a coax cable with BNC for video. For longer distance runs, it can be used with Vigitron multi-channel VPD combiners and active UTP receivers to centralize power and extend video up to 3,000 ft. (915 m).
The Vi1053VPD has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its exceptional noise immunity ensures quality video signals. The Vi1053VPD is an ideal CCTV component for a structured cabling environment.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat