Passive Transceiver with Surge Protection - Right Angle - Male BNC
- Quality video over 750 feet (228 m) of unshielded twisted
- pair wires
- 3,000 feet (915 m) with Vigitron active receivers
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- No power required
- Built-in differential surge protection
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Compact size and easy installation
- Compatible with all qualified UTP cameras
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vigitron Vi1003M is a passive transmission device that transports video signals over unshielded twisted pair wires, point-to-point, for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). Distances up to 3,000 feet (915 m) can be achieved when it is used with Vigitron active receivers.
It uses category 2-7 twisted pair wires, is easy to install, cost effective and does not require power. The Vi1003M's unique and compact design allows mounting directly to the video source or receiver without any additional cabling. The Vi1003M is compatible with all qualified cameras with built-in twisted pair transmitters.
The Vi1003M has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals. The Vi1003M offers quality video in a compact size at a highly affordable price. It is ideal for a wide variety of applications such as security and surveillance.
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat