Isolated Video Balun
- Quality video over 750 feet (228 m) of unshielded twisted
- pair wires
- 3,500 feet (1,066 m) with Vigitron active receivers
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Support for "up-the-coax" type signals
- No power required
- Built-in differential surge protection
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- 500 VDC isolation voltage
- Compact size and easy installation
- Compatible with all qualified UTP cameras
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vigitron Vi1062 is a passive transceiver that includes a built-in video isolation transformer and transports video signals over unshielded twisted pair wires, point-to-point, for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). Distances up to 3,500 feet (1,066m) can be achieved when it is used with Vigitron active UTP receivers. It uses category 2-7 twisted pair wires, is easy to install, cost effective and does not require power.
The annoying and potentially damaging hum bars on the screen are caused by ground voltage potential differences between your video equipment that is called ground loop. The Vi1062 provides complete isolation between devices and eliminates video hum bars, ground loops, and DC offsets which can degrade picture quality and potentially damage video equipment.
Its wide bandwidth and low insertion loss makes it an ideal solution for eliminating ground loop problems for a wide variety of applications. The Vi1062 has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals. The Vi1062 offers quality video in a compact size.
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat