Active Video Receiver, 20 Hz - 6 MHz, 1.830m, NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Quality video over 6,000 feet (1,830 m) of unshielded
- twisted pair wires
- Integrated 2 channel video distribution amplifier
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video format compatible
- Female BNC and terminal blocks
- 70 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Full ground-loop immunity and built-in surge protection
- Single distance adjustment for video
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Lever type screw-less wire connectors
- Compact size and easy installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Vigitron Vi6100VR is an advanced active device that receives high resolution color or black and white video over unshielded twisted pair wires category 2-7 at distances up to 6,000 feet (1,830 m) when used with Vigitron Vi6100VT active transmitter. It can be used with any Vigitron passive transceiver for distances up to 3,000 feet (915 m). The Vi6100VR is a compact unit that has dual BNC video outputs to simplify connection to multiple video devices.
Each channel has a single distance adjustment. This receiver has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its integrated ground loop isolation prevents disturbing "hum-bars" which are common with long distance installations and its excellent crosstalk and noise immunity provides quality video up to the maximum distance.
The Vi6100VR innovative design offers exceptional quality video and system flexibility that makes it ideal for a wide variety of applications and makes a cost effective alternative to expensive fiber optic solutions.
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
Data Source: IceCat